Photographer Reviews Canon EOS 70D digital camera
|Photographer Reviews Canon EOS 70D digital camera|
A very good camera in terms of flexibility of work. There is a pull-out display, which is very convenient when working in the "outstretched hand" position. Weak video stabilization. The touch screen helps out a lot. Availability of Wi-Fi connection . A separate plus for the input under the headphones, very useful for video bloggers. Noise reduction is a little lame.
I bought this SLR camera for myself as the first camera in my life. It's a pleasure to learn from it. I have been using it for 2 years. Of course, it was difficult at first, and I only knew the basics, it was not so easy to learn.
The camera itself is flawless, autofocus never strays, a beautiful picture at the output, a rotating screen, color balance. The quality is excellent. At the moment there are more powerful cameras, but they are professional, which is not a covered volume for a beginner.
This camera is perfect for those who are just learning. The life of the grandmother is 5 years, during this time we fully study this segment, which contributes to the transition to a more advanced technique.
Convenient, compact camera. A huge selection of auto settings for just amateurs, and convenient settings for professionals. Video shooting in Full-HD. Large battery capacity, which allows you to shoot for the whole day. Comfortable touch screen. The screen moves away like a book and rotates around its axis.
Bought a camera instead of Canon 60D. Lured autofocus to shoot a video. But I'm playing with it in photo mode. And if you compare with the Canon Mark-2, the Canon 70D is faster, though much noisier. In the presence of the same lens, these devices end up with a completely different picture. I really liked the touch screen, I pointed my finger at what should be in focus and you shoot, I'm talking about the video. I'm not a professional photographer, so all the numbers and subtleties of the matrix, ISO, aperture opening - I'm just not interested. I shoot in automatic mode in RAW format.
I like the way the camera lies in my hand, it is more convenient than the Sapop Mark-2. To date, this is my favorite toy to capture this or that moment in life.
I've been doing photography for about two years. The first SLR camera was a Canon 1100D. After studying it, I wanted something more. Having saved enough money, I began to choose equipment. Various options were considered and my eyes settled on the Canon 70D. After one year of use, I can say that I do not regret the choice and that's why
1. Dimensions and sensations. The device is slightly larger in size than an entry-level DSLR (for example, 1100D). The weight is also more, which feels nice. The carcass is very ergonomic and fits well in the hand, does not slip. The controls are always at hand and you can always quickly change the shooting parameters. There is a display with settings on top. You always know which settings and can change them. The display has a backlight that turns on manually as needed.
2. Focus. In this camera, focusing is at the highest level, both through the viewfinder and in LiveView mode (on the display). In the viewfinder, the focus points are located closer to the center of the frame, since on the display you can focus at any point convenient to you by simply tapping on the screen. Autofocus misses extremely rarely and mainly due to an unadjusted lens. In the settings, you can choose to focus on all points, by group, or by a specific point (if focusing is done through the viewfinder). In the settings, you can enable the display of focus points, as well as the current setting for which points are focused is shown there.
3. Shooting speed. She's amazing! 7 frames per second. I have photographed various fast objects and I can say that this speed is enough for any shooting! You can always find the perfect ones out of a couple dozen frames. Also, during shooting, autofocus continues to work, which allows you to "hold on" to the object well, even if he constantly wants to leave the frame. The camera also has low-speed shooting modes (about 3-4 frames per second) and silent shooting at a speed of 7 frames per second. I can't say that the shooting is completely without noise, but very quiet. While shooting through the viewfinder, it is even possible to look at the subject through it and always change the composition.
4. Exposure meter. It works well and very rarely makes mistakes with the exposure. Personally, I put an "evaluation measurement" at the very beginning and did not change it anymore.
5. HDR. If you don't have enough exposure, then you can take an HDR picture. The camera has this function and you don't even need an editor. The only pictures should already be taken and is on the memory card. The high-speed shooting mode is very well suited for shooting this scene. When installing automatic bracketing, the camera takes 3 consecutive frames with different exposures. Thanks to the high-speed shooting, I took HDR pictures even with my hands.
6. ISO. The working one can even say up to 1,600, but still the picture becomes noisy there, for A4 format it is still suitable, but no more. It is best to shoot up to 800. In extreme situations, you can set 25,600, but these are frames either on the phone's screensaver or in a personal album.
7. Wi-Fi. The presence of this function is very pleased, since you do not need a remote control, you can simply connect a smartphone and control the camera from afar. The only disadvantage is that wi-fi takes no further than 7-10 meters, but this is quite enough for all manipulations.
8. Picture quality. 20 megapixels give a very detailed and high-quality picture under almost any conditions. There is also an additional function for removing glare (I have "priority of lights"). All the photos turn out the way you want them to be and even a little better.
Conclusion: this camera is well suited for both amateur and professional. It implements all the most necessary functions that will help make all your ideas a reality.
I bought a Canon 70D to replace the 600D. I wanted to get autofocus when shooting videos and the presence of Wi-Fi looked tempting, these were the main reasons for changing the camera. It was taken complete with the 18-135 IS STM lens, since it was the STM that was recommended for autofocus videos. The purchase did not disappoint at all, the camera is really convenient to use, since the previous carcass was 600D, then I will say about the features of the camera in comparison with it.
Like it. I really liked the opportunity to set all the basic settings using the LCD screen on top of the camera. I liked using Wi-Fi to control the camera from my phone/laptop, both for remote shooting and for viewing what happens. Autofocus when shooting video and the quiet and fast operation of the STM lens is beyond praise, the touch screen also helps a lot when shooting video, just poke your finger at the place where you need to focus if the autofocus is tuned to the wrong target. Again, I liked the touch screen for other operations, for example, viewing photos with magnification by simply moving my fingers.
I didn't like it. It is quite noisy (not worse than 600D, but not better), but the noise can be removed by subsequent processing if you shoot in RAW. The incompatibility of Wi-Fi enabled and video shooting is not entirely obvious, it could have been done somehow more comfortably, for example, automatically turning off Wi-Fi when video shooting is turned on, or simply limiting some control functions over Wi-Fi.
Conclusion. For amateur photography, the camera is just wonderful, unless, of course, you are too lazy to carry a fairly weighty carcass with you, and even lenses. For home shooting, I recommend additionally buying an external flash. The Canon EOS 70D camera just super shoots high-quality photos that are not ashamed to print and even sell. It shoots several frames per second, I have a remote control for it, you can shoot it from a tripod, I'm very happy. I would recommend amateur photographers, or just mothers with many children for a family home, for school, for kindergarten.
Купил фотоаппарат, прочитал инструкцию к нему и понял, что он просто ужасен. Пришел на работу и сказал всем, что фотоаппарат это супер, а я не умею им пользоваться. Собрать фотоаппарат, прочитать инструкцию, начать фотографировать, выключить фотоаппарат, снова собрать, сфотографировать, включить фотоаппарат, отключить фотоаппарат, включить снова фотоаппарат, выключить, снова включить, выключить и так далее. Выключить фотоаппарат и прочитать инструкцию. Найти в инструкции раздел про то, как фотографировать, прочитать его. Включить фотоаппарат и нажать на кнопку спуска затвора. Выключить камеру и найти в инструкции пункт про то, чтобы сфотографироваться. Сделать снимок. Взять фотоаппарат Canon, открыть инструкцию, прочитать про все настройки, запомнить их. Собрать все вещи, которые понадобятся в путешествии (фотоаппарат, зарядные устройства, карты памяти и т.д.), не забыть паспорт, деньги, документы, лекарства, телефон. Идти в аэропорт, искать стойку регистрации на рейс, регистрироваться, проходить паспортный контроль, получать багаж, идти к стойке, забирать чемодан, идти в автобус, ехать в гостиницу, идти на обед, идти спать. Покупать фотоаппарат с инструкцией от Canon. Прочитать инструкцию и понять, что она написана на языке, который тебе не понятен. Взять другой фотоаппарат. Снова прочитать инструкцию.